Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mama's Boy

My name is Patricia Hunter. I live in this lovely house with my son, Noah. For the first time in our lives, we need to look for jobs. I really don't mind as long as I don't have to work too many hours and it's time for Noah to start his life anyway.


Patricia Hunter, Elder
Aries
Pleasure
Likes: Swimwear and Gray Hair
Dislike: Brown Hair
LTW: 50 Dream Dates (not in this lifetime, sweetie)
Personality: 5/8/6/3/3

Noah Hunter, Adult
Sagittarius
Family
Likes: Facial Hair and Gray Hair
Dislikes: Hats
LTW: Have 6 Grandchildren
Personality: 2/3/9/7/4




I took a job as a Lab Glass Scrubber at the local hospital. It doesn't pay much, but the hours suit me just fine besides Noah's going to be a world renown dancer and will be able take care of me soon.



Noah and I both got promotions our very first day! I started writing a novel about the effects the depletion of the Ozone has on the Sun.



That's my Noah! He has my tolerance for pain. Good thing he takes after me and not his father. Why if it wasn't for me his father wouldn't have amounted to anything, not that he amounted to anything anyway, but I'm just saying....(yak, yak, yak)


I can believe that Patricia has become "immune to the electroshock stimulus." She doesn't seem to understand a lot of things and they just gave her the bonus so she wouldn't start talking about her estranged husband again!

Look at me! I've made it to the top of my career field! (You silly twit, you only made it as far as they would let you!)


Noah brought this girl home from work with him. She started flirting with him and kissed him in broad daylight right on the sidewalk for all the neighbors to see!


Noah's a great cook so I'm sure she's impressed with my mother's super secret soup recipe. Oh no, Noah's gone and asked this girl to move in with us. I think her name is Honey or Holly or something like that. Hmmm, I'm not sure I like this.


Holly Tellerman, Adult
Pisces
Knowledge
Likes: Blonde and Charisma
Dislike: Cooking
LTW: World Class Ballet Dancer
Personality: 5/3/7/3/7




I can see this girl isn't going to pull her weight around here. Some of her choices are not the best. I've got my eye on her!



What a smart boy! He gets that from me. His father was so stupid...(here we go again)


Well if the dancing career doesn't work out, he can definitely sing. Of course he gets that from me....

Oh no, what is that boy doing now? No, Noah, stop! Listen to your mother! You're going to up and leave me just like your father did!



That girl can't seem to get a promotion, but my Noah is just moving right up the ladder!


The girl has convinced my boy that with his latest promotion that they should go ahead and get married. She sure has strange ideas of what a wedding dress should look like. At least, I got to wear black to the wedding!




Making out and the bedroom, now this! Need I say more! Gad, just what we need another mouth to feed around here.

Well, if I'm going to be a (gasp) grandma, I guess I'll spend a little time with the girl besides Noah makes great spaghetti and meatballs. His father never could cook worth a darn. In fact, I don't think he ever....(and she's off)

It's official. Noah told me today that the girl is having a rugrat. I can't believe this is happening to me!


Will Patricia come to terms with her "issues" about the girl, oops, I mean Holly and accept her new grandchild? Will she obtain the life of leisure and pleasure she's looking for? Will Noah and Holly ever get any peace and quiet from Patricia?

I really had fun writing for Patricia. She is a piece of work! Anyone wonder why her husband left?!

Points: 1 for Holly

2 comments:

  1. Patricia IS a piece of work! Very funny post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ the over-protective mother... I have a feeling that no matter who Noah brought home she wouldn't approve.
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete